Dragon Quest Builders 2 comes to PC in December, includes all console Season Pass DLC

Andytizer

Yeah I just can't wait until this releases with the usual ass backwards SE port design choices coded by interns with no idea what the PC marketplace is actually like. 

Maybe we will be surprised and this will be one of the few competent ones. DQB1 ran uncapped at 60FPS on PS4 I think although it seemed to be riddled with constant stuttering.

2 hours ago, BONKERS said:

Yeah I just can't wait until this releases with the usual ass backwards SE port design choices coded by interns with no idea what the PC marketplace is actually like. 

Maybe we will be surprised and this will be one of the few competent ones. DQB1 ran uncapped at 60FPS on PS4 I think although it seemed to be riddled with constant stuttering.

The fact the release trailer doesn't go through the whole "This game finally comes to PC, and supports uncapped framerates, 4K resolution, and rebindable controls!" spiel that every other shoddy console-to-PC port hypes up, I'm expecting a barebones port that's worse than the console version by virtue of being delayed for no reason at all.  Both Square Enix and Koei Tecmo are behind this game, expect an abysmal port for the ages.  The only thing it will do right is have controller support because the porters had the BRILLIANT idea of just straight mapping PS4 buttons in a haphazard manner to the keyboard and mouse.  Looks like you can left click to use your main attack (Welcome to 1994, Square!) but I doubt you can move the camera with the mouse; JuSt UsE a CoNtRoLlEr BrO, shouts the entirety of the steam discussions forum for this game, eager to eat garbage from a Japanese shovel.