Is it possible to embed a Google Docs spreadsheet into a page?

I have been thinking for a while about Anti Aliasing Compatibility for Nvidia GPUs.
There is the existing forum thread NVidia Anti-Aliasing Guide (updated) - Guru3D.com Forums 
But for the last year or so the forums there do not allow the spreadsheet to be embedded in the post anymore making it less visible and having to click a link to view it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekUZsK2YXgd5XjjH1M7QkHIQgKO_i4bHCUdPeAd6OCo/edit?usp=sharing

I'd really like to get this information to other places as it's still very useful for games running on Direct X9 and even for some games that don't.

My first idea was to edit the PCGW page for every single game listed with flags and a link to each reference post as in the spreadsheet. (As old as some of those posts are).
Over the years i've added flags to several PCGW pages but it was just sparse here and there.
This would take a long time to do on a game by game basis.

My next idea would be if it was possible to embed the spreadsheet into it's own PCGW entry page "Anti Aliasing Compatibility for Nvidia GPUs"
and rather than having a normal layout. The entire page listed is just  the spreadsheet embedded.

Any ideas or thoughts?

I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but the embedded version of the sheet from my edit page on the document

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT67ip9JZ7PQ0EtltSmfU71qObvgbNZa9SJQbkvAKHu83jyYOdhyvb8KatGWv2sVLacQMSXfaoT0bJX/pubhtml?widget=true&amp;headers=false"></iframe>

That'd be great if you could get it to work though. It would save a lot of time and make keeping the list up to date universally.