(Concluded) Edits removed

I added some pieces of info for Peter Jackson's King Kong that took an effort to discover a year ago and was surprised to find that my edits were deleted. I honestly shared my edits as a way to easily find them again should I forget everything needed to get the fixes right.

Unfortunately I must have added the edits anonymously. I now have an account and want to know if any future edits I add will remain.

Do you remember what it was that you added? I'm not familiar with this game but it looks like most things that were added anonymously are still present except for a couple of alternate fixes such as launching the game with "/B /GDBShaders KKMaps.bf" to fix a "BigFile" error--maybe that is one of the fixes you're referring to?

If you're not sure what your changes were you can click on the "History" tab at the top of the page to see the full revision history.

Other users might have decided to remove a particular fix if they thought the instructions weren't clear enough or the fix didn't work on their end.

• 7 months later...

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic moved back into the main forum.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 294 Guests (See full list)