Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Jinx

Battlezone (2017) VR vs Gold non-VR

Question

Previously the new Battlezone was VR-only. I've been playing the non-VR version that just released, though.

Not sure how to handle this game. The VR and non-VR versions of the game are obviously different in terms of input methods and such. However, they are sold as one game and have only one entry in your Steam library.

I'm worried about the non-VR data I'm adding because while that version supports controllers and mouse/kb for example I have no idea if the VR version does.

Should I just put everything I know into the one entry, or should there be two separate entries for this game?

*edit* I'm an idiot, I just saw the separate VR related section. I'll just remove the bit that says VR is required

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet