Photo

Sharing custom level editor levels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andytizer

Andytizer

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

It seems like there isn't an official resource for hosting Gunpoint game levels produced by the level editor. There isn't an official forum, and the Steam Community Discussion forum won't take attachments. There also doesn't seem to be any Steam Workshop type interface. Anyway we would welcome people using this forum as a place to share levels, which appear to be only a few KB in size.

Level installation instructions:
1. Navigate to: \Steam\steamapps\common\Gunpoint\levels\
2. Download the .LVL file there.

#2 Soeb

Soeb

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing all the levels, keep them coming! I took the liberty to separate those into topics, so we can all easily comment on them, but if you've got any requests regarding this, feel free to send me a PM or contact me otherwise.

Just a few requests for all of you posting:

[*:13z005ya]Make a new topic for each level - this way, we can easily provide feedback on it, and make it clear on what we are commenting!
[*:13z005ya]Use the forum attachment system - it's much easier and no one will have to go wading through ads! We allow files with the .lvl extension, so you don't even have to package them up!
[*:13z005ya]Screenshots! - by no means necessary, especially if you don't want to make the solution obvious by providing an overhead look.

Thanks for reading, now go forth and browse the forum for levels!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users