Assignements being randomly deleted?

I applied to the recent Black Ops III and Assassin's Creed assignements, seeing as no one was really taking them, but I didn't even get a simple no, the threads seem to have been outright deleted.

They're not being randomly deleted. The assignments for games that were deleted were around two or so weeks past release and both had completed articles. As Andrew had made these I was anticipating he would also be assigning them, but this never happened. It also wouldn't have been worthwhile to provide a report as it had been so long since release. These have been claimed internally on the PCGW account on whichever platform they were redeemable to, which the new assignment system will list for the sake of transparency. Forums are just not a good way of conveying or organizing this, but the new assignment system will be operational soon and will provide a bit more transparency.

I need to investigate it further before I go ahead with the following but I'm considering expanding on the forthcoming assignment system to allow application for access into these shared accounts for the purpose of filling out articles or otherwise, so they're not going into the abyss it just wouldn't be worthwhile to individually assign. Even though it may come across as shady, we're under no obligation to actually give these games out and if it's not worthwhile to assign then it just won't be assigned.

I never said it was shady, I simply didn't understand why the threads were erased with no explanation.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 341 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online