Editing and posting why (in Discussion)

Hello

I wanted to edit the Deus Ex Revision article because some infos are wrong and misleading ( http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex:_Revision#Run_without_Steam ), but i wanted to tell why, and there is only a blank discussion page, and I wanted to know how I could add a discussion thread for the section i wanted to modify (delete).

Thanks in advance

Hello

I wanted to edit the Deus Ex Revision article because some infos are wrong and misleading ( http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex:_Revision#Run_without_Steam ), but i wanted to tell why, and there is only a blank discussion page, and I wanted to know how I could add a discussion thread for the section i wanted to modify (delete).

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing you haven't made at least 3 edits to the wiki yet; otherwise, you'd see a big "Start a new discussion" button on the blank discussion page.

You guessed right ! Thank you for the reply.

You're very welcome. I'd also ask on the IRC chat (just click on the IRC tab/button on the top of the site) to see if it's allowable for someone with less than 3 edits to request a discussion page be created on a particular wiki article. I know it's allowable for new wiki articles, but I don't know if it's allowable for creating new discussion threads within a wiki article.

Spam bots can edit talk pages so I doubt that'll happen, the limit will most likely stay, 3 edits isn't a lot at all so I presume he's done with those by now.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 354 Guests (See full list)