Alternative Wiki Style Layouts

I'm not too fond of some of the newer changes on the wiki, I like the older style a bit more, I was wondering if we could have more layouts after the main wiki skin is done, seeing as I can't edit the HTML stuff directly so certain tweaks of mine are pretty hacky and don't scale too well on other devices.
0D86qeQ.png

V5sHGz4.png

I don't want the wiki to look like this, I'm fine with doing most changes by myself to suit my preferences. Also I liked the new code tag colors, I'm not sure why they were reverted back to blue, they looked way cooler now.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say no to this one on the basis that this would take way too long for minimal benefit to the majority of users. You can continue using your own custom CSS, but I don't have an infinite amount of time to customize the wiki for every person who wants it. Sorry!

I was hoping I could share it eventually but I guess not then. I don't care too much anyway, seeing as this is for myself for the most part.

Yes I got that already, as I said I don't really care, I'm fine with what I have. I never said anything about completely custom skins, I was wondering if there could be a version of the wiki skin with some of the HTML elements placed somewhere else (while using the new wiki skin).

I'm not going to bother with the GitHub thing, I'm really not a fan of the whole Open Source stuff, I have no idea what tastes you guys have anyway and I at least expect the people who I'm working with to at least trust me on the changes I make, as I would probably end up arguing with whoever maintains the skin about the things I don't really like about.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online