Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Mars icecream

Alice: Madness Returns issues

Question

Can you fix Alice: Madness Returns page for me? "Set the file to read-only" should be the 4th section, I don't understand why the numbering always starts again.
I noticed that the game will reset AliceEngine.ini unless the file is set to read-only, I corrected several parts of the guide.

Also, is disabling 'radial blur' considered as an improvement? AllowRadialBlur=False line (presumably) achieves that.

3 answers to this question

Also, is disabling 'radial blur' considered as an improvement? AllowRadialBlur=False line (presumably) achieves that.

Some feelings (included mine) are seriously hurt by that kind of motion sickness.

Still, I believe it should be mentioned in the other information section

It is possible that unlocking the frame rate has an (negative) effect on gameplay. I've noticed that some Pig Snouts are incredibly hard to fill with pepper. I watched walkthrough videos and everything worked better. Has someone noticed the same?

Example screenshots (absolutely nothing works, should be extremely easy):

QqzEG8L.png

E7mRur4.png