PCGamingWiki Live Meetup - Rezzed 2015 - 12-14 March 2015, Tobacco Dock, London

Andytizer

Rezzed - the expo for PC gaming in the UK - is back on in 2015. Details can be found on the website: http://www.egx.net/rezzed

I think if we can get a contingent of people from PCGamingWiki this could be a lot of fun, as it would be great to meet you all and put a face to a name.  Several of us are planning on going this year including me (Andytizer), Soeb and Pridit.

In previous years we have received several press passes, and I am happy to apply on behalf of members of PCGamingWiki. I will be applying for 5 press passes. Priority will be given to those who have contributed most to PCGamingWiki. Press pass is for the preview day 12th March only. I may also allocate some funds to those who wish to attend using the 3 day pass. 

I am probably interested in heading for the Thursday 12th March day, which is a preview day (no developer talks). I may attend more days if more PCGamingWiki people come, and obviously would be a good opportunity to arrange some social stuff afterwards too.

Please comment below if you are interested in going, and if you would like to get a press pass for Thursday 12th.

Great to have this finally in the open! I will absolutely be attending, not sure yet on what days might be best but I'm fully prepared to get a pass for all three days if there's reason to and enough people get together like Andytizer mentioned. I am happy to purchase my own, so if there's a shortage or demand on the press passes please omit me but if one can be spared I would appreciate it.

Despite my inactivity due to work, I still have a great passion for PCGamingWiki and it's community so I look forward to hopefully meeting you all.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm a long time lurker, I'm really grateful for this wiki and would be honoured to represent the wiki when I go to EGX Rezzed on the Friday I am attending there (couldn't get the Thursday day ticket due to it being sold out). I will check this thread the day before going for details.

Considering I'm not sure how many will be attending or even if Andrew will be anymore I've opted just to go for the Friday similar to Vinnyboiler since this might be the best day to attend for me rather than going for the whole hog. Hopefully a few more people from here do show up. We should exchange some form of details closer to the time so we can arrange a get together.