About This File
Third and final official patch for Re-Volt.
Puts in a series of minor bug fixes for Revolt, bringing the game to version 1.1.
What's New in Version 1207
- -Command line switch -sli fixes Voodoo SLI problems.
- -Can now select user tracks in multiplayer - run
- -UpdateTrack.exe in editor folder to convert old user tracks to new format.
- -Track editor tracks can now be exported double size - select "yes" on export when queried. Tracks exported this way will have "double" on the end of their name when viewed in the game.
- -Track editor now defaults to 2nd card if available (fixes bug with Voodoo cards)
- Added command line switch -nomip for graphics cards that can't handle mip map levels.
- Now remembers filter and mip map settings between front end and main game.
- Misc. other minor bugs fixed.