About This File
NOTE: the improvements from this mod have also been included in a new more comprehensive patch, which also adds HDR support, improves DLSS and textures streaming.
Only tested on the Epic Store, GOG and Steam versions, but it should also work on Xbox Game Pass builds.
Works with both Win7/10 DirectX 11/12 versions. Based on the latest Ultimate Edition patch (0.0.344.1879).
Just replace one or two DLLs in the game folder.
Aspect Ratio fixes:
- Fix enemies health bar not being placed in the right screen location at any resolution above 16:9 (this caused a UI mess during combat on ultra wide monitors)
- Unlocked aspect ratio restrictions (above 21:9 and below 4:3). The game is Hor+ above 16:9 and Ver+ below 16:9
- Fix DLSS not working at resolutions or aspect ratios that weren't in the officially supported lists
- Unlock supersampling rendering resolutions (greater than your output resolution)
- Added some resolutions to the game hardcoded list, but also dynamically added your current monitor resolution to it
- A bunch of fixes for resolution management and swapping between windowed/borderless/fullscreen
- Unlock DLSS Ultra Quality, which is still locked by nVidia, but might get unlocked one day at driver level