The Saboteur Origin to GOG patch

About This File

This patch updates Origin version of The Saboteur to GOG version. Patch only affects game's main executable (Saboteur.exe). Works only with English version.

• TheSaboteurGogPatch.2020.exe - for Origin version from August ‎2020 (latest)
  • TheSaboteurGogPatch.2017.exe - for Origin version from November 2017
  • TheSaboteurGogPatch.FALLBACK.exe - ignores version, use it only if latest patch doesn't work (dangerous, it's advisable to make a backup)

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Added fallback version of the patch - it doesn't check for The Saboteur version. Use with caution.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This patch cannot update my freshly installed Origin version, shows error that it cannot update executable with reason: "D:\Games\The Saboteur\Saboteur.exe: unknown version."

Game language in Origin is set to English US. Saboteur.exe executable properties:

File size - 14'506'816 bytes
Created: Aug 21 2020
Valid digital signature: Electronic Arts, Inc. SHA1 August 21 2020 22:02:14

Share this comment

I confirm that 2020 patch works for the current Origin version.

Origin executable certificate is valid from September 19 2019 until November 4 2020. That probably means that once certificate expires, EA is probably gonna update executable again, invalidating current version of patch.

Share this comment

On 11/17/2021 at 12:19 AM, paganisrock said:

The links appear to be dead, does somebody have a copy of the files somewhere?

Works fine for me.

Share this comment

On 11/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, lcferrum said:

Works fine for me.

Thanks, works now. I think there was some server issues or something of that sorts.

Share this comment

2020 patch working (or at least the feature i wanted to get fix for the most-map bugging on higher than 720p resolutions) for me on EA app version i bought today (january 16th 2023). Anyway,is there any way to thank for the patch,by idk,small donation?

Share this comment

On 1/16/2023 at 1:59 PM, r3l1csvk said:

2020 patch working (or at least the feature i wanted to get fix for the most-map bugging on higher than 720p resolutions) for me on EA app version i bought today (january 16th 2023). Anyway,is there any way to thank for the patch,by idk,small donation?

Hey hello! How did you fix the Problem with the "unknown version" in the directory? My Patch cannot do anything because of this reason.

greetings and thanks!

Share this comment

The "TheSaboteurGogPatch.FALLBACK.exe" version seems to work with the Steam version no problem.

Share this comment