About This File
If you also DON'T like the annoying slow animation in game menus,
here's a fix for you - instant transition with no delay to waste your time!
*) Make a backup copy of the 'frontend' folder first, if you like to revoke the setting later back.
1) Copy the "frontend" folder from the downloaded archive to the main DiRT 3 folder
(..\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT 3 Complete Edition\)
2) Choose to overwrite the original files when asked.
- First of all close the Dirt3 Complete Edition game.
- On the Library of Steam Application, right-click the "Dirt3 Complete Edition" on the left side (games menu), then select "Properties". Click the tab "Local Files", and select "Browse Local Files". The correct window will be opened on Finder.
- Here I suggest to quit Steam Application, not sure if is really needed.
- Open the folder "Dirt3Data", then right-click the folder "frontend" and select "Compress". A zip file will be created from the original "frontend" folder.
- Open the folder "frontend", and move the Mod Files to the right places. Choose to overwrite the original files when Finder asks you to do that.
- Start Steam then Dirt3 Complete Edition.
Note about Online functionality:
Many users stated that this however does not work in Online mode.
Be sure to revert to the original settings by copying the backup files to play Online.
You'll be kicked from party automatically each time before online race start.