About This File

This fixes the "stretching" in Clive Barker's Undying that occurs when selecting widescreen resolutions in-game.

This is a fix not created by me, I do not claim it's mine and recognition should go to the creators of the actual fix.

I'm simply trying to preserve it, and share it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is this necessary for the GOG version (that automatically uses nGlide)? I'm not recognizing any stretching there...

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By acanuck
      Over the past few years I've been trying as much as possible to get away from buying games through DRM restricted sources, mainly buying from GoG.com and Itch.io when available, and pages like The big list of DRM-free games on Steam has been INVALUABLE for identifying games on Steam that can be downloaded and backed up. One thing I've been looking into is games that contain ROMs that can be played in emulators. Things like the SEGA Classics Collection just have the raw ROMs in the folder, but some other games they're embedded in the game data. I've found a few bits of custom python scripts here and there for extracting them, but it's been difficult tracking some of them down. For example, I found scripts to extract ROMs from Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man X Legacy Collection but not Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2.
      If there was a dedicated section on The big list of DRM-free games on Steam page specifically for ROMs that can be found in purchased games it'd make it easier to centralize all known ways to get the ROMs out. Maybe actually pointing to software for extracting the ROMs is against site terms, I'm not sure, but at the very least a list of games known to contain raw ROMs, or maybe even ROMs that can be easily extracted with an archive manager, would be a helpful resource.
    • By Blackbird
      Custom resolution tool for Viper Racing
      Retrieved from:
      http://vnovak.com/vrtools.html
      Password: pcgw
    • By killer-m
      Features:
      HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive Copy all files to "Bin" folder - "\Jersey Devil\bin\" Set your screen resolution in Settings.ini In the Settings.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [RESOLUTION]
      Width = 1920
      Height = 1080
      forces the screen resolution
      Fullscreen = 1
      forces full-screen mode
      [RENDER]
      OpenGL = 1
      forces OpenGL render
    • By killer-m
      Features:
      HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive Copy all files to the game folder Set your screen resolution in Settings.ini Hotkeys:
      F5 - FOV +
      F6 - FOV -
      F7 - Default FOV
      In the Settings.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [RESOLUTION]
      Width = 1920
      Height = 1080
      [FOV]
      Multiplier = 1.000
      Multiplier for FOV
      [DRAW_DISTANCE]
      Multiplier = 2.0000
      Multiplier for draw distance
      [OBJECTS_DISTANCE]
      Multiplier = 4.000
      Multiplier for objects visibility distance
      [HUD_SIZE]
      Multiplier = 1.000
      Multiplier for HUD size
    • By killer-m
      Features:
      HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive Copy all files to "Bin" folder - "\Bugs Bunny Lost In Time\bin\" Set your screen resolution in Settings.ini In the Settings.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [RESOLUTION]
      Width = 1920
      Height = 1080
      Fullscreen = 1
      forces full-screen mode

Size1 = 2.0
      Size2 = 1.0
      forces the font size
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)