About This File
Includes all versions of the patches available.
fc2_101b_ru (1.01 to 1.01b)
What's New in Version 1.03
- v 1.03:
- Single Player:
- Fix some random crash occurring during specific Malaria attacks.
- Fix health damage not following the difficulty level when switching difficulty during player's walkthrough.
- Fix some camera issue when using a mortar near a rock.
- Add the possibility to play Rank matches on a selection of user maps.
- Add deaths in scoreboard.
- Balance current damage model.
- Show VIP on Scoreboard (for your team only).
- Players can stay on the same host for consecutive matches in Ranked match.
- Add a Quick match button when selecting a map in the Map community.
- Fix vehicles spawning on their initial position immediately after being destroyed by an explosion.
- Fix client being disconnected from the host randomly and not being able to see it after that.
- Fix death message does not appear randomly.
- Fix some issues when interacting with objects.
- Fix bandolier doesn't always unlock extra ammo.
- Fix some bug when healing another player and getting wounded at the same time.
- Fix diamond gain in rank mode.
- Fix players don't get a request to keep a map after playing on a IGE map.
- DLC Fix some issues when using the crossbow.
- Dedicated server:
- Add remote control.
- Remove "shaky" interface.
- Reduce approximately 80% of CPU usage.
- Reduce approximately 50% of memory usage.
- Extra feature:
- The activation requirement has been removed from the PC DVD version of the game.
- The game disc is no longer required to be present in the drive for gameplay.
- Add a "hardcore mode" that will provide a new damage model where all weapons do much more damage to increase realism.
- Many of the new features were requested by members of the community and we would like to thanks everyone for taking the time to communicate with us, we hope you will enjoy the improvements.
- v 1.02:
- General changes:
- Added triple-header support to the game.
- A widescreen option has been added and can be enabled only in single player mode.
- Multiplayer changes:
- Fixed the direct join by IP functionality.
- Added the minimum number of players in the host options.
- Added the player's death count in the scoreboard.
- The host can now set the respawn time in Advanced options, for player matches only.
- The host can now set the starting rank of all players in the match, in Advanced options, for player matches only.
- The VIP is shown on the scoreboard, for your team only.
- The scoreboard is now displayed by the highest XP points to the lowest.
- The ping system has been improved to display a more accurate result.
- It is now possible to conduct a multiplayer match search from the map leader board.
- Fixed certain characters that weren't allowed during profile creation (- . _ ,)
- It is now possible to add a clan name to the playerÂ¡Â¦s name through the use_clan_tag console command.
- Players can now filter the server list using different parameters (ping, PunkBuster, game mode, dedicated, server name, number of players, ranked/unranked).
- The IEDs are now destructible by shooting on them or throwing a grenade close to them.
- In ranked matches, players can now play more than one match on the same host.
- Added quickmatch to the map download screen. It will matchmake on the selected map.
- The distance from a wounded teammate is now displayed.
- The host can now select a VIP before starting the match.
- It is now possible to use the use_clan_tag command.
- Fixed a bug with clan tag and multiple clients
- Multiplayer: Minimum players numbers default setting is now 4
- Fixed some unrepresentative text in the scoreboard.
- Added text to display distance when teamate is down
- Fix a freeze issue in match list if the player press ESC after trying to enter in a match with a password.
- v 1.01:
- Server's IP address now displays in lobby, beside the matchs name (for direct IP join to work)
- Dedicated Server can now be launched in command line.
- Improved match start conditions. Ranked games can now also start if the player max is attained and everybody but the host is ready.
- Fixed a bug causing random crashes when joining a game.
- Ranked matches in progress will no longer display in the match list.
- Fixed players with same name by using identifiers instead of names.
- Fixed crash when creating a LAN game without a network cable.
- The diamond pool is now always validated after class upgrades, reset or rank up to avoid getting more diamonds than you are supposed to for your rank.
- When creating a dedicated server with PunkBuster enabled, then close it to create another but this time with PunkBuster disabled, PunkBuster will still be considered ON, on this new server.
- Fixed a problem where a player could get stuck (and couldnt get killed) after pressing the interaction key while wounded and getting rescued by a teammate at the same time.
- Fixed players getting disconnected if they have too many user maps and try to enter the map rotation menu in a Player or Ranked match.
- Vehicles will now always respawn even if they are never used.
- Fixed users not being able to see a match if the host switched match mode after a rank.
- Fixed a glitch that could make a player invisible to another.
- Fixed incorrect check for negative values when adjusting diamond count.
- Fixed a problem where a player would render through objects if healing a wounded playing while being wounded at the same time.
- Fixed reload not being interrupted on the host when a client picks a weapon while reloading.
- Fixed Field Manuals not unlocking after game mode change.
- Fixed health not changing with the difficulty level.
- Keyboard controls remapping in single mode now carry into multiplayer mode.
- A buddy will no longer get stuck when healing him while player is receiving damage.
- Stats of favourite weapon are now properly reset between loaded save games.
- The mortar will no longer move the player through wall.
- Mission objectives markers are now show properly after loading a save game.
- Fixed glider key remapping.
- Game will now minimize in order to show the website when clicking on ubi.com.
- Dolby 5.1 is now supported for most sound cards.
- Fixed a random crash that could happen when pressing ESC to cancel a Benchmark run.
- Added CPU Intensive benchmark test run.
- Fixed Jackal Tapes and Partner Tapes pages.
- Map editor:
- Fixed crash in editor when deleting many objects in very rapid succession.
- Fixed crash in editor during parsing of the map headers.