Raspberry Pi support

Swampy

Actually, I've been trying out some games, like doom, quake and more Debian games, whether direct install or compiled from source.

Also, here is a list I recently compiled of tested Debian games on Debian Wheezy arm7 Beaglebone Black:

airstrike alienblaster amphetamine asc balder3d bomberclone boswars bzflag castle-combat cgoban crack-attack crimson doom eboard enigma fillets-ng freeciv-client-sdl freedroid gav gnugo grhino gtans gtkboard gweled heros icebreaker lincity micropolis netpanzer nInvaders njam openttd pacman pathological pengus powermanga realtimebattle rocksndiamonds solarwolf sopwith supertux toppler triplea uqm vectoroids wesnoth # battle of wormux xbubble xmahjongg xscorch

I think making "Open Source", "Free to Play", and "Raspberry Pi" categories could be a good idea. We can use those categories to create tables automagically, potentially?

I think adding more categories in general would be a good idea. GOG.com games, Steam games, Desura games, etc.

Yes good suggestions; like a "source code available for compiling" category, flag or listing filter, and perhaps something that separates linux Steam games because they are excluded for now on RPi.

Any sort of template that would allow for easy categorization using SMW would be preferable for the Source code. Generally I'm just interested in automated listings of games, which can be easier to do with categories since it doesn't require the creation of a whole new template, however I can definitely see the benefit of SMW over categories.

As for "Free" or "Free to Play" games we may want to list that in the Key points as a template? I'm not sure how to do that one, if we want to at all.

The current wiki policy is to only count officially supported platforms. Even the official Pi versions aren't necessarily the same as the normal computer versions (Minecraft: Pi Edition is a simplified version, not a port).

• 4 weeks later...

The general consensus seems to be no, and since there hasn't been any further discussion I'll consider this concluded. We won't be including Raspberry Pi support at this time.

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.