is this normal? (updating embedded image)

taiiat

Article in reference: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Starbound
Image file in reference: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/File:Starbound_-_options.png

i tried updating an Image on this Article to represent what it looks like in the current version, however on the Article it's still showing a previous image version but skewed based on the new version i Uploaded.
i tried Purging both the Image Page and the Article itself to no avail.

while i have experience working with Wiki's and MediaWiki formatting, i'm not sure if i should chalk this up at the moment to Server delay and i should just look later today to see if it displays as expected, or if something is actually wrong/broken.

(since it's likely to come up - i would have used separate images for each of these Menu shots but i was given an error saying i don't have permission to create new Articles/Pages so i tried to make do)

Should be fixed now. What typically happens is that the cached versions of the previous image isn’t cleared in the backend, or possibly your own browser.

So the solution is to clear the cache (aka refresh the content) in the following order:

1. On the image page (File:Starbound - options.png) click More > Refresh. This should clear the cache of the image in the backend.

2. On the article page, click More> Refresh. This should clear the cache of the article.

3. If the issue persists, hit F5 or Ctrl+ F5 in your browser to clear its local cache.