About This File
Official patches for Zoo Empire. For retail copies only.
Uploaded to PCGamingWiki.com for archival purposes.
Note: Install "ZEPatch1-20(English).exe" before "ZEPatch1-22(English).exe".
"[09/13/04] Download the Zoo Empire patch (ver 1.2)
Bring your Zoo up-to-date with the latest patch. Click here to download the latest patch (4.6MB)!
This patch fixes the following:
- Upon clicking the cash transfer menu's increase/decrease buttons, the amount changed will now be in $5000 instead of $1000 intervals.
- The volume of the train and boat sound effects have been tuned down.
- The game will no longer crash if you mouse-over a visitor fence (this was due to a bug that upon mousing over the fence, it would turn into an artificial animal and crash).
- If you assign a a zookeeper to feed an animal (or any other task), the zookeeper (or other staff) will perform the task immediately. The hungry animals will also start eating right after their current activity. This addresses the "my animals died of hunger despite having zookeepers to feed them" bug.
- The animal drinking AI has been improved so that they will drink water when they are thirsty."
"[12/24/04] NEW! Download the Zoo Empire patch (ver 1.22)
Bring your Zoo up-to-date with the latest patch. Click here to download the latest patch (3.5MB)!
Patch version 1.22 further refines the hunger algorithm so that animals will no longer die of hunger so long as there is food in the exhibit.
Please make sure you have already updated your Zoo Empire with patch version 1.20. Patch 1.22 will NOT work otherwise."