About This File
This server patch for Far Cry 2 fix bugs that prevented typing into console, fixed certain remote commands that were not working, added -noredirectstdin" commandline parameter, and other updates.
What's New in Version 1.03 R2
- - Fixed not being able to type in console window
- - Updated readme concerning local and remote commands available
- - Fixed certain remote commands not working (even though the local commands would work)
- - Added "-noredirectstdin" commandline parameter. Launching with this will allow an external app to use stardard input to feed the server console commands.
- - Added a "User maps and the dedicated server" section to the readme.