Forza Horizon 5 Ray Tracing Cheat Engine Table - Steam (Updated)

3 Screenshots

About This File

An updated version of the original mod from @Dictator. Use with the Steam version of the game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sweeeeeeeet, tested this with my Steam FH5 and it works perfectly! 
Awesome job, thank you, sir! 

Now you've just gotta figure out a way to make it ray trace the entire environment, not just the car self-reflections  XD

Share this comment

I can't get it to work ~ every time I try to open the file I get the error "...this is not a valid cheat table ..."  

so how in the world are you supposed to use this??

I've already wasted an hour trying

Share this comment

1 hour ago, roadie said:

I can't get it to work ~ every time I try to open the file I get the error "...this is not a valid cheat table ..."  

so how in the world are you supposed to use this??

I've already wasted an hour trying

What version of Cheat Engine are you using?

Share this comment

2 hours ago, cevian said:

What version of Cheat Engine are you using?

I tried downloading 7.4 but norton won't allow it

thank you

Share this comment

9 hours ago, roadie said:

I tried downloading 7.4 but norton won't allow it

thank you

This mod is confirmed working with Cheat Engine versions 7.3 and 7.4. It is a known issues that anti-virus programs (including Norton and Windows Defender) identify Cheat Engine as malware due to the nature of the software. You should be able to add an exception to the download file - otherwise, disable Norton for as long as you need to install CE, then re-enable it again.

Share this comment

To confirm with more information, this absolutely works perfectly for me with x64 Cheat Engine 7.3. 
Steam version of FH5, running Windows 11. 
It's subtle and doesn't affect performance much at the default settings (RTX3080). 
The two extra options (Extra Bounces, and Rays Per Pixel) work flawlessly for me as well, though those can really tank performance XD 
The ray tracing enabled is rather subtle, but at the same time really adds realism to how the cars look. 
I was particularly impressed looking into the tail lights and headlights of some cars! (Bentley headlights 😉 )

Best of luck to everyone with this, and a massive thank you to OP for making this. 

Share this comment