Jump to content

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Uncensor Mod


1 Screenshot

About This File

Mod features:
- Restore decapitation
- Remove save checksum protection
- Ignore launcher requirement

- Show more resolution modes
- Unlock all videos
- Load asi plugins

Instructions:

01. Copy these files to game directory
== BinkW32.DLL
== patch.dll
== patch.ini

02. Edit patch.ini options

03. Run game

 

Works with:
- Digital copies  (GOG, Steam)
- Alternate release  (Reloaded)

 

DISCLAIMER: This mod is not made by me but I lost the name of the Author... Special thanks to the guy who made this!!





User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does this work on the PC DVD version, ( not the GOG or Steam version ) of the game?

Edited by seanvs

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2020 at 12:36 PM, seanvs said:

Does this work on the PC DVD version, ( not the GOG or Steam version ) of the game?

Can't verify it for myself since i dont have the dvd version. But I'm pretty sure it would work just fine

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you make similar patch for other Prince of Persia games? Launcher cause so many issue in whole trilogy, especially when you're trying to hook steam overlay.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2022 at 9:18 AM, rana said:

Can you make similar patch for other Prince of Persia games? Launcher cause so many issue in whole trilogy, especially when you're trying to hook steam overlay.

i didn't make this, just re-uploaded... but for my understanding this patch only works because the files necessary for it were already in the game and were only deactivated before launch. and i don't think its compatible with the steam overlay. its possible there is a workaround but i don't know it.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2022 at 9:55 PM, xcrysizz said:

i didn't make this, just re-uploaded... but for my understanding this patch only works because the files necessary for it were already in the game and were only deactivated before launch. and i don't think its compatible with the steam overlay. its possible there is a workaround but i don't know it.

Hey, thanks for replying and it is all good. I manage to hook steam overlay by some other method.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Member Statistics

    8,910
    Total Members
    3,870
    Most Online
    sometempaccount
    Newest Member
    sometempaccount
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...