About This File
SEGA Bass Fishing (Steam) Ultrawide Fix
- The patcher only works with SEGA Bass Fishing Steam version which comes in the Dreamcast collection.
1. First start the game through Steam and choose "Configure SEGA Bass Fishing".
2. Choose your monitor resolution, save and close the game.
3. Extract the patcher from either 2560x1080 or 3440x1440 folders to your desktop. (password: pcgw)
4. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory.
5. Click on Start.
- Menus and UI will be stretched.
Game article on PCGamingWiki: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sega_Bass_Fishing_(Steam)
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/ultrawidebenchmarks
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.