About This File
Archive passwords = PCGW
This version is for using with dgVoodoo2 wrapper
- Replace CRIMSON.EXE in the game folder, depending on the desired resolution
- Download dgVoodoo2 wrapper (tested on v2.54)
- Run dgVoodooCpl.exe, go to DirectX tab
- uncheck "dgVoodoo Watermark"
- check "Bilinear blit stretch"
- set "VRAM" value the same as your videocard haves
- set "Texture Filtering" - "Force anisotropic 16x" and "Antiasliasing (MSAA)" - "8x" (not really necessary, you may skip this step)
- Copy DDraw.dll and D3DImm.dll files from dgVoodoo2_54\MS\ to the game folder
Copy all content from archive to the game folder.
Resolution can be setup in csfix.ini
For example, for 1920x1080:
Note: csfix may cause low game performance and graphical glitches