About This File
Latest official patch for the Mac version of Theme Park World/Sim Theme Park, released March 13th, 2003. Original sit file zipped.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Unless otherwise noted, each release includes any fixes provided by prior releases.
- Released March 13th 2003.
- Fixed texture rendering on Macs with a Radeon 7500 Mobility graphics card.
- Released February 19th 2003.
- Fixed compatibility issue with non-Mac OS X computers.
- Extraneous files no longer created in the STP/TPW application folder.
- Corrected localised error messages.
- Released January 17th 2003.
- Fixed compatibility issue with QuickTime 6.1
- Released September 9th 2002.
- Added support for nVidia graphics cards.
- Added support for ATI's FSAA (Full Screen Anti-Aliasing).
- Now Carbonized to run natively on Mac OS X (10.1.3 or later).
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Improved performance.