About This File
Patches for Wolfenstein (2009).
Taken from: http://www.patches-scrolls.com/wolfenstein.php
What's New in Version 1.2
- v 1.2:
- Players will now receive their proper gold and stats at the end of the match instead of occasionally losing their gold and upgrades
- New legal text
- Global chat is now UNavailable in spectator mode
- Objective explosions don't count towards team kills (they will however still kill a player)
- The dedicated servers will now sort correctly by ping
- A waiting bar has been added when waiting for the servers to appear
- When the player goes into the game, the auto-assign selection is highlighted gold instead of black
- Competition mode (all unlocks available, option to turn off the arrows above enemy players)
- MP43 and MP40 are adjusted in terms of damage, range and accuracy.
- Pressing T will bring up the chat box without also entering the letter T as the first letter
- Panzershrek has more splash damage
- Veil Sight drains veil energy more quickly
- Ironsights is more effective
- Amount of ammo picked up off of dead players is reduced.
- v 1.11:
- Fixed issue resulting in user receiving gamex86.dll error
- Fixed issue that caused crashes when users broke numerous breakable objects during a Single Player Campaign
- Fixed issue that corrupted a save file after restarting a mission
- Updated the Wolf2.exe with a SecuROM fix that prevented users from launching the executable properly
- v 1.1:
- When on the purchase upgrade confirmation screen, ESC now cancels the purchase instead of returning to the menu.
- Sounds added for navigating menus.
- In order to prevent names from running off the screen, character limit has been reduced to 10 characters on names
- Fixed issue causing the Healing icon to remain after dying.
- Sprint functionality has been modified so user can sprint longer, but has longer duration before being able to sprint again
- Global chat now disables properly if disabled through the Server Launcher.
- Fixed bug causing the grenade ammo indicator to reflect having one more grenade in your inventory.
- End-of-round countdown voice-over takes priority over objective status voice-overs.
- When a round ends, the scoreboard will default to the chat window.
- Truck model in Canals has been updated so it is easier to complete the objective
- Clan Tag text box in the Options Menu has been realigned
- Audio countdown has been readjusted
- The kill ticker color has been adjusted to the proper team color
- MP43 melee attack speed has been slightly decreased
- Added Quick voice chat that can be binded via the console (the new binds are _needEngineer, _needMedic, _needSoldier, _needHealth, _needAmmo)
- Both teams should now be able to mute users properly
- Soldier arm when holding Kar 98 has been improved
- Reduced how far packs are thrown
- Reduced how far grenades are thrown
- Removed a chair near the crucifix in Canals to prevent the crucifix from dropping into an area where it could not be reached
- Control options now feature separate binds for Use (resurrect, objectives) and Item (Ammo, Health, Satchel)
- Choosing a random map rotation will work properly now
- Added ability to change cross hair appearance through the menu
- Fixed issue causing the crouch icon to remain after dying