About This File
Official Patch for Beyond Good & Evil.
What's New in Version 1.01
- Fix crash on processors without SSE.
- The game now doesn't crash when executed on processors whit no SSE support.
- Older Athlon/Duron processors doesn't support SSE extended instruction set.
- Antialiasing support
- Users with fast graphic cards and almost 64MB of VRAM can enjoy full anti aliased
- graphic. To enable antialiasing run the "Beyond Good & Evil Settings" application,
- go to the "Advanced Setting" tab and move the "Antialiansing" slider to "On".
- WARNING: Do not force antialiasing on the graphic card control panel that will result
- on black screens and corrupted graphic.
- Shadows can be disabled
- If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can disable shadows.
- Lower screen resolution available
- If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can choose screen resolutions
- under 640x480
- Improved sun special effect
- Now the sun special effect works on any graphic card and has a better behaviour.
- Improved water blur effect
- Now the water blur effect works with no graphic glitches.
- Speed up water reflection
- Now if you set the water detail to low you obtain a better speed up.
- General speed up
- Changed many things to gain speed where possible.