About This File
All Max Payne 3 Patches released so far.
Note: Game patches are incremental and must be installed in order.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- v 184.108.40.206:
- Fix for activation issue following failed/canceled initial activation.
- Fixed an issue with auto sign-in that would cause the Press Start screen to be unresponsive.
- Improvements to matchmaking.
- v 220.127.116.11:
- Fixes for the most commonly reported crash issues.
- Achievements added to Steam for all DLC packs (PC Steam version).
- v 18.104.22.168:
- Slightly increased the rate of fire and the accuracy of the IMG 5.56 and fixed an issue where it would occasionally jam between bursts (Console Only).
- Fixed a reloading issue with the M24.
- Fixed an issue where the auto 9mm would sometimes change fire mode when toggling the laser sight on/off.
- Fixed an issue where the scope and laser attachments for the IA2 AR rifle would occasionally not work.
- Fixed an issue where the grenade indicators would sometimes not display correctly.
- Improved fix for instance of players occasionally getting stuck in cover during the single player campaign.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally have trouble aiming using Southpaw controls in the single player campaign.
- Fixed an issue where certain users received an error message when selecting Social Club from the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue with signing up to Social Club in-game for Japanese users.
- v 22.214.171.124:
- Fix for playlists showing the % of full sessions as being over 100%.
- Added support for Painful Memories DLC.
- v 126.96.36.199:
- Fix for the issue where there game would be in Japanese for players whose Windows language was not set to English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish.
- v 188.8.131.52:
- General improvements to multiplayer, improving overall stability and matchmaking efficiency.
- Added the option to copy one of your Loadouts into an empty custom slot.
- Fixed an issue where wins and losses were reported incorrectly on leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where explosive kills were not working as intended in Arcade Mode.
- Fixed an issue where newly created Crews and Emblems would not always appear in-game.
- Fixed an issue where dual wielding the PT92 and .38 revolver and firing until the ammunition runs out could cause the weapons to jam.
- v 184.108.40.206:
- Fix for issue with Chrome unlocks.
- Fix for issue where the Downloadable Content playlist would not show up for individual DLC owners who did not own the Rockstar Pass.
- Fix for issue where the game would be displayed in the wrong language.
- v 220.127.116.11:
- Steam installation fix to reduce the chance of â€œSocial Club UI Failed to Initialize(7)â€ issues when launching from the Play button.
- Fix for DLC content playlists not appearing in Steam SKU.
- Fix for compatibility issue that was resulting in â€œReceived Bad Data from Hostâ€ errors.
- Fix for several code redemption and entitlement bugs that were preventing code redemption and access to DLC through the Rockstar Pass.
- Fix for â€œAge/Regionâ€ errors when trying to access the in-game Store using a Social Club country that did not match the IP address location.
- Fix for Vote Kick circles extending above and below the intended display box area.
- Fix for backspace in lobby chat not working properly.
- v 18.104.22.168:
- Addition of e-commerce features to support Local Justice release and in-game commerce.
- v 22.214.171.124:
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat carrying over into other game modes.
- Fix for inaccessible game modes showing up in the Multiplayer interface.
- Various minor bug fixes.