Steam's new Trading Card thingy

Special

I was thinking that having Steam's new Trading Cards be added to their respective game pages would be a good addition to this wiki, ideally it would show the images of each card and the badge levels, etc for each game, also having a page that list all the games that currently support Trading Cards would be very helpful as well.

I've seen lots of questions regarding these cards, with lots of people asking if there are any "lists" of currently supported games, can't think of a better place to start this "list" then here.

I'm not completely against perhaps putting a list of games that support in one article on here, but something like this isn't really the focus of the wiki. The fact that a game has steam trading cards for it in no way impacts how well it runs or how to get it running.

Good point, I sort of forgot this wiki's main purpose is for the technical side of thing with PC gaming, and about the list I just found out you can search Steam's store for card enabled games like with VAC enabled secure games.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?s ... ASC&page=1

So it's probably not even necessary anymore or just link to that or something.

I think categorization may be a good way of doing this. We can start using categories more often in templates so if "Steam cloud = true" then it would be Categorized under "Steam Cloud Support". Similarly we could do this with other steam features such as achievements and trading cards.

• 3 months later...

I'd have to agree with Newmansan on this one, trading cards aren't relevant to how well a game runs and don't provide any technical information regarding a title. There are other places which already provide a list of these but this is not the goal of the wiki. I know this is old, but provided there's no opposition this shall be put to rest.

• 2 weeks later...

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.