Download from Xbox app not allowed: unsupported processor

Hi guys, 

I have an Apple M1 Max MacBook Pro 2021 with Sequoia installed and Parallels Desktop running Windows 11. I bought a game (XIII) on Microsoft Store with the intention to play it on this machine, running wine. Unfortunately though, Microsoft Store will not let me download the executable because it says I have an unsupported processor. How to solve this? 

Thanks,

A.

52 minutes ago, agiordan96 said:

Hi guys, 

I have an Apple M1 Max MacBook Pro 2021 with Sequoia installed and Parallels Desktop running Windows 11. I bought a game (XIII) on Microsoft Store with the intention to play it on this machine, running wine. Unfortunately though, Microsoft Store will not let me download the executable because it says I have an unsupported processor. How to solve this? 

Thanks,

A.

Are you running a x64 or ARM version of Windows 11? If you are using the latter, vast majority of Microsoft Store games only have x86 or x64 versions and will complain if you try downloading them on ARM devices. 

17 minutes ago, sargecassidy said:

Are you running a x64 or ARM version of Windows 11? If you are using the latter, vast majority of Microsoft Store games only have x86 or x64 versions and will complain if you try downloading them on ARM devices. 

I think with my processor, I can ONLY run Windows 11 ARM, can't I?