Files posted by lexars
It may be that in the video, you may not be able to see the Grain of Film very well, but you certainly know what I'm talking about. Well, it will just permanently disable it!
- Unpack Little Nightmares II.exe with SteamLess
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time Ultrawide Fix
- Adds support for ultrawide monitors
Open the patch and select the file SJGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe in Steam \ steamapps \ common \ SamuraiJack \ SJGAME \ Binaries \ Win64, check the backup box and then press start
Follow the tutorial below
Unpack SJGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe using Steamless
Rename SJGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe.unpacked.exe to SJGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe, apply the patch!
Fix cutscenes for ultrawide monitors
Open the patch and select the file Epic Games\Mortal Shell\Dungeonhaven\Binaries\Win64 check the backup box and then press start
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
1.0.3 add new resolutions:
Using the DBz Unpack tool, it was possible to unpack the DBz Kakarot files and remove the target icon
I added a new resolution, I don't know if it works correctly, but I'll be happy if you, who have it, can tell me
- Choose your resolution and install, all files are in the same package
- ULTRAWIDE FIX 21:9 and FOV Steam and other versions
- Removes black bars 16: 9 scenes and gameplay and Fix FOV 21:9
- For your safety, leave the backup box, checked
- This is not a virus as many are saying in the channel videos, it is a program not recognized by windows
Do you really think pcgamingwiki would have approved it virus?
Run the patch and select the file AT-Win64-Shipping.exe which is located at: ?:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dragon Ball Z Kakarot\AT\Binaries\Win64
After doing this, go to the following location and paste the ~mods folder
?:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dragon Ball Z Kakarot\AT\Content\Paks
- Special thanks to everyone involved in the WSGF discord
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
- Unlocked FPS
- I decided to create this trainer, so that it works with the V-sync on and for the FPS to go according to your Hardware
- For the Patch 1.031
Now you can choose according to your Hz's or release all FPS for your hardware to decide
Go to the Nvidia control panel and select the option: Vertical sync fast and apply.
After doing this, you can ont V-sync within the game and for those who have FreeSync or G-Sync, this is not necessary