About This File
Official patch for Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004).
What's New in Version 1.02
- [FIX] - "Consistently, with a wanted criminal, in land Nav, if the user loses the Tavern duel, is thrown in prison, is given a chance to sneak out, and successfully sneaks out of town, the user is returned to the city with all objects removed from the world."
- [FIX] - When finding new spot for ship when leaving port, can get really bad positions.
- [FIX] - Water geometry not updated properly when scaling changes.
- [FIX] - Annoying captain bug fix.
- [FIX] - Less "angular" sword trails.
- [FIX] - Fix for the missing terrain edges.
- [FIX] - Treasuremap camera fix
- [FIX] - Don't show crewmen in tavern if there are not enough in the tavern to join
- [FIX] - Don't allow "Welcome Aboard" message if you have a full crew contingent.
- [FIX] - Don't allow "return to merchant" message if merchant can't buy anything.
- [FIX] - Miscellaneous out-of-array-bounds checks
- [FIX] - Pause menu lighting fix in dance and duel.
- [FIX] - Montalban now weilds a rapier
- [FIX] - Always show crewmen while dueling (stops them from disappearing while dueling)
- [FIX] - Top 10 defeat ranking corrected.
- [FIX] - Allow re-sack of town if AI sacks town.
- [FIX] - Don't allow AI sack of town of we've gone as far as rescuing the daughter.
- [FIX] - Daughter reset if AI takes over town
- [FIX] - When loading unwelcome arrival save, popup shows over game world.
- [FIX] - Don't allow AI to sink known pirates.
- [FIX] - Landmark rocks now damage ships.
- [FIX] - Privateer crash.
- [FIX] - "I have exactly 1000, gold traveler wants 1000 gold but I cannot purchase the item."