1080p changer file creater

4 Screenshots

About This File

Display changer is a great little program that can change your computer to 1920x1080 temporarily for certain games like neptunia that don't agree with ultrawide monitors.

This little package will simply assist in creating the batch file for you so you can just get to playing the game if batch files aren't your forte.

Just place the file in the same location as the games executable and run it.

Enter the name of the game (for file naming purposes), the name of the executable, and your horizontal and vertical resolution (2560, 1080 in my case).

The file will create a bat file for you and also place dccmd.exe in the same location so they can work together.

Compatability mode is reserved for games like which have an exe that launches another exe meaning this program can't detect when that closes to switch it back. Compat mode will just add a pause. So when you're done playing you just push any key with the window selected and it will switch it back.

All rights, title, and interest in the licensed software are owned by 12noon. The full package of this software can be found at https://12noon.com/. Please support them if you found this useful.

And while I doubt this will have any negative affects on your computer this package is given as is with no warranty.

If you are suspicious of the file (fair enough) you can open it with any archive program (7zip, winrar etc) as it is just a self extracting 7zip really. Batch files can be read easily if you have any doubts. I'll put some pictures here of them also.

The setup bat file can be used as is but it is setup to delete itself at completion so remove that line if you want to use it on its own.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for sharing this beneficial program. It seems that Display changer can be a great answer for gamers who have ultra-wide monitors and who favor to play games that do not help this aspect ratio. Your explanation of how to use the application is clear and concise, and it's nice to see that you apprehend the merits of the original creators of the software program and encourage users to assist them. It is also encouraging that you provide some guidelines for users who may be skeptical about downloading and the usage of the program. Overall, it appears like a well-designed and user-friendly gadget for gamers. I found a similar file on this forum.It appeared to be called "AWS Lambda: Examining Its Features", but this is now not accurate. Try looking for it 🙂 Give me feedback on this file, please.

Share this comment