Hello. I need to reset my password but for some reason i don't receive any confirmation email. I mailed help@pcgamingwiki.com a week ago but didn't get any reply.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

• 1 month later...

I troubleshooted this a bit more and the "Forgot password?" prompt says "You should receive an email shortly with further instructions" regardless of whether an account with the specified username or mail address exists. The site will simply not send a mail notification in the case that an appropriate account does not exist, but otherwise give no other information or message on the website. This is for security purposes as outright stating whether a user account exists or not allows malicious third-parties to basically investigate if a mail address or username is in use despite not having access to the mail address of that account.

So in this case since you do not receive a mail notification, and the mail notifications otherwise work in my testing, chances are you do not actually have one of those new PCGamingWiki accounts, and merely need to create a new one with the mail address. Any existing wiki account that has the same mail address will automatically link up with the new account as well.