According to the game's PCGamingWiki page, The Hobbit has gamepad support. But I cannot get my DualShock 4 to work with this game despite the fact that I'm using DS4Windows. Any suggestions?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By exaercase
      Orignal Sources (To translate by Google) : https://sites.google.com/site/0dd14lab/xinput-plus
      A Part of What that can do XInput+ For you (See Orignal Sources for more Informations and Foncinality).

Hope that could help you.
      Best regard's ExA.
    • By ne451
      XInput Plus v4.15.0.64

See the below for a newer version.

• By mindcontroller
      Hello,
      I found this game Revolution from 2002 from Activision Value and Fun Labs.  When I attempt to install it on Windows 10, the setup file seems to run in the background, but doesn't actually lead to an installation.  There is a launcher.exe file which pulls up gui and you can choose "setup" from there, but again, the setup file just runs in the background.
      I've attempted to launch both files with compatibility turned off, set to windows 95, windows 98 and XP.  I've attempted to disable fullscreen optimizations and in reduced color mode with also running it as administrator on Windows 10, but it will not work.
      If anyone can offer insight on how I can make this happen, I would greatly appreciate it.

• By stepdaddy
      Configuration files for x360ce to enable support for Xbox One controllers in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut and Assassin's Creed II, including vibration.
      This is a more up-to-date version of the AC1 and 2 fix that improves compatibility with the latest build of x360ce (3.2.10.82) and Xbox One controllers.
      To install simply download and extract the contents of the zip file into the game's installation folder.
      x360ce is not required for the fix to function but is useful should you wish to make any configuration changes. Download the 32-bit (x86) version here and extract it to the same location as the other two files.
      Known issues: Fix does not support simulatenous trigger inputs. To workaround this issue disable "hold to lock" in the game's options menu (disabled by default). This issue only affects AC1 as AC2 does not appear to support "hold to lock" on PC.
      AC1-2-Xbox-One-Controller-Fix.zip
    • By Hman360
      This is an AntiMicro profile for the Spider-Man 2002 movie PC game for mapping the inputs that the game won't register in an XInput controller to the keyboard & mouse controls.
      You can import it into AntiMicro and set it to autorun with the SpiderMan.exe file in AntiMicro's settings.
      Specifically, the mappings are as defined below:
      Right Stick -> Mouse (default - camera)
      LT -> Shift (default - web action & recenter camera)
      RT -> Numpad 5 (default - web swing)
      The other inputs should be configurable in the game's gamepad settings, except the Left Stick which automatically is set to movement.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 532 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online