bentehgray

Kill Switch/kill.switch won't start up. Help!

So I installed the third person shooter Kill Switch, and it won't start up. I always get a black screen before immediately being booted back to the desktop.

I tried using WineD3D and dgVoodoo, and I even tried compatibility mode, but this issue persists! Can someone please help me with this?

I hope nothing a simple crack for the game wouldn't fix. I've got numerous Starforce games currently installed on my Win10 pc and they all run flawlessly. I haven't removed anything with my antivirus, the crack bypasses any DRM installed.

All games are from retail discs, games including Boiling Point: Road to Hell, GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing Game, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Sonic Adventure DX, Silent Hunter 3, and other I forget.

If you are morally not inclined to use crack fixes, then the game will never work. I distinctively remember playing Kill.Switch on the same Win10 machine some years back and it ran without a hitch.

13 hours ago, Bambacha said:

I hope nothing a simple crack for the game wouldn't fix. I've got numerous Starforce games currently installed on my Win10 pc and they all run flawlessly. I haven't removed anything with my antivirus, the crack bypasses any DRM installed.

All games are from retail discs, games including Boiling Point: Road to Hell, GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing Game, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Sonic Adventure DX, Silent Hunter 3, and other I forget.

If you are morally not inclined to use crack fixes, then the game will never work. I distinctively remember playing Kill.Switch on the same Win10 machine some years back and it ran without a hitch.

yeah, i have trackmania sunrise with a crack installed

if you wanna play a game with starforce in it, try looking for a crack

also, i don't remember sadx having starforce