Fallout 76 coming to Steam April 7, 2020

Fallout 76 is coming to Steam on April 7, 2020. The game has been exclusive to the Bethesda.net platform since release on November 19. 2018.

The release coincides with a new free expansion pack Wastelanders, which brings fully voiced NPCs to the game as well as other new content.

Here is some information about how the Steam/Bethesda.net content will work:

When Wastelanders launches on April 7, Fallout 76 will also make its way onto Steam. Both the Fallout 76: Wastelanders version and the Fallout 76: Wastelanders Deluxe Edition will be available for purchase in the Steam store. You’ll also be able to pick up Atoms, a Fallout 1st membership, the Tricentennial Pack, and the Raider and Settler Content Bundle through Steam.

If you already have Fallout 76 on Bethesda.net, you will not be able to transfer your Atoms or Fallout 1st membership balance between Bethesda.net and Steam. Additionally, Atoms you earn are specific to one or the other platform. However, items you have purchased through the Atomic Shop will be shared across both platforms – Bethesda.net and Steam.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Wolfinston
      This is simply a patched .exe from the Steam version of the game that resolves the performances issues, it saves you having to do the hex edit yourself.
      I don't believe it works for the GOG version, but you're welcome to try it out for yourself.

• By AlexKVideos1
      The Steam version of FlatOut is the v1.0 version. This is the v1.1 patch for FlatOut that works with the Steam release. GOG is already patched to v1.1, and does not need this patch.
      Originally posted by Clya900, the patch was missing 2 files are now included in this download, patch1.bfs, and patch.ini. Without these files, the game would fail to load, and shows a Runtime error. The game now has been tested on the Steam version, and works perfectly fine.
    • By tracerhd
      Why is this game lagging when steam is in online mode? Everytime in the menus too. It drops to 1 fps for 10 seconds and that repeats. Whenever I go into offline mode this problem dissapears. But why does this game work like this?
    • By darius1911
      There's a little reported bug with the GOTY version on steam that causes some DX11 point lights to not blend correctly and show their polygonal edges.
      Here's the steam thread with the fix:
      https://steamcommunity.com/app/200260/discussions/0/810939350937769623/?ctp=2
      And the fix itself in a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60dyrffWO_PNU50N0h3bE9fZkk/view?usp=sharing
      Visually the issue is very noticeable when looking at Tyger helicopter searchlights and the first room in the museum with the TVs pointed at Batman, they look like giant polygonal shapes that brighten anything within or behind them from your POV.
      The fix replaces two shader files that were sourced from the original GFWL release, the steam version's ones are the culprit. If someone could archive these and add a link and description on the wiki page that would be great.
      Unrelated, but I was trying to post this on the arkham city discussion page but captcha kept on resetting after pressing add topic, sorry I just made the account to try to put it on there so if I did something wrong my mistake.
    • By Andytizer
      Marty Stratton, executive producer of Doom Eternal, has announced that Denuvo Anti-Cheat (not to be confused with Denuvo Anti-Tamper) will be removed from Doom Eternal in Update 1.1 which will be "rolled-out to players within a week". This follow the recent patch which implemented Denuvo Anti-Cheat in Doom Eternal faced backlash last Thursday.
      The developers will consider "giving campaign-only players the ability to play without anti-cheat software installed":
      The initial reason id Software implemented anti-cheat in the first place is clarified:
      The main announcement can be seen here on the /r/Doom subreddit:
      It remains remains to be seen whether id Software's decision to remove Denuvo Anti-Cheat again in Doom Eternal is permanent.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 256 Guests (See full list)