PCGamingWiki will soon migrate to a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge Wiki and Forum accounts, please read our FAQ.

Jawline

Razer asking me for personal information?

Hello everyone,,

So on black friday I ordered myself a razerblade stealth since they were on sale. I noticed that it still hasn't shipped even though it's been over a week, so I started a live chat with Razer's support team and they asked me to send them my employer's name and address, and also my business phone number. Obviously, I'm not very comfortable with sharing all of that information to buy a damn laptop. Has anyone else had to go through this? Why do they need all of this info? I didn't even receive an email telling me that my order had been canceled so honestly, I'm a little pissed.showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/

Edit: they've even asked to have a "conference call" with me and my bank in order to prove my identity. This is my first time buying from razer and honestly will probably be my last.

Is that from Razer's site? I would just cancel the transaction. None of that is any of their business. If it's from amazon or third party seller, definitely don't.

I have never heard of a company require a conference call with your bank/employer before - you must’ve triggered some fraud alert in their systems. Best to avoid them entirely and get your gear through a third party with proper credit card processing.