PCGamingWiki turns 7 - Giveaway for Steam Christmas Sale

Andytizer

steamcardsjpg.jpg

This is a big thank you to the community who make PCGamingWiki work - the editors! Who can believe that we are 6 years old now?

We are giving away Steam Gift Cards to members who have provide great contributions to PCGamingWiki over the last 2 years (since we last did a big anniversary celebration).

The following will receive a £25 Steam Gift Card:

• Aemony
  • Blackbird
  • Expack3
  • Garrett (£50)
  • Jigen123
  • Marioysikax
  • mirh
  • Pridit
  • Silent
  • SirYodaJedi
  • Suicide machine
  • ThatOneReaper
  • Vetle

If you are on the list please accept my Steam friend invitation as I'll be sending the gift cards through there. If you feel like there's a notable member who go missed out and deserves recognition, in the shuffle please contact me on Discord and also add me on Steam.

Technically the website was founded slightly later in the year, but I've brought this forward because Steam Gift Cards are best spent at the Steam Winer Sale, which is due to start today. Merry Christmas!

And thank all of you for bearing with my absence over the last year. I would like to let everyone know that I have returned to active admin duties and will be overseeing PCGamingWiki's development going forward. We are things in the pipeline, including hiring a new server admin, creation of a new screenshot comparison tool, an improved blog format (coming soon), more community features and articles. And one of the major projects I hope to achieve in 2019 will also be a wiki article overhaul.

Exciting stuff ahead. Here's to another year of fixing PC games!