I own the original rainbow six and eagle watch on retail CDs but despite the fact that on the rainbow six pcgamingwiki page states that the game uses SafeDisc DRM the game still starts fine. is there some version out there that actually uses SafeDisc DRM?
An addon file to restore back SafeDisc function to Windows 10 and above.
Download this file. Extract to a temporary location on the system. Run install (run as admin).bat As the service may still not work due to lack of a digital signature , refer to these instructions to disable driver signature verification in the operating system and sign the driver with a custom digital signature.
Widescreen & Multiplayer for Contract J.A.C.K
- Supports monitor aspect ratio 16:9, 16:10 and resolution up to 1920x1080.
- change Field of View FOV 95 / FOV 110.
- Fix by Spawn for Multiplayer / Dedicated server for playing online (GameSpy.dll file)
- Fix by B.Vorontsov for comfortable play on Windows 10 (d3d8.dll file)
- Fix "Catastrophic failure" error for Windows 10
After setting a new resolution using WideScreenFix_CJ Do not open the Display menu in the game!
Otherwise, geometric distortions will occur and you will have to restart the game.
1. Before installing, upgrade the game Contract J.A.C.K. up to version 1.1.
2. Install the latest Official DirectX version (June 2010) https://www.download3k.com/Install-DirectX-Redistributable.html
3. In the properties of the game shortcut, specify compatibility with Windows XP SP3 and specify the launch from the Administrator:
ContractJACK Shortcut -> Right Mouse Button -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run the program in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3 -> Run the program as Administrator
4. Run WideScreenFix_CJ.exe, Select FOV, select the aspect ratio and resolution of your display.
The widescreen patch WideScreenFix_CJ will be automatically installed into your game on the way from the Registry.
If the automatic installation of WideScreenFix_CJ.exe does not work, then copy all files from the "Files_for_Manual_installation" folder to the game folder.
Then follow the instructions "Self-installation WideScreenFix_CJ" (see at the end of the text).
5. Adjusting mouse parameters For smooth play and accurate shooting (see picture):
Settings -> Controls -> Mouse -> Mouse sensitivity -> minimum
Settings -> Controls -> Mouse -> Mouse Smoothing -> Maximum
6. How to play over the Internet and how to create a game server read in the "Fix Multiplayer" folder
7. How to install stable FPS for the display on Windows 10 read in the "Fix for Windows 10" folder
8. How to fix the error "Catastrophic failure" for Windows 10 read in the "Fix Catastrophic failure error" folder
Reinstall WideScreenFix_CJ in Restore to Default mode.
Known BUGS & SOLUTIONS
Unzip and read file "readme_WideScreenCJ.txt"
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 482 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.