Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.
By erin harper
This is Bhavin.
I wanted to share the launch update of our game Sniper Rust VR. The full version update for Steam and Oculus will be launched on January 9, 2019, and the Vive version will be launched on January 9, 2019. There are free demos available as well for each Oculus, Steam and Vive.
Sniper Rust VR is the first-of-its-kind, sharpshooting experience for Virtual Reality devices. It puts players directly behind the scope of a skilled marksman in this incredibly realistic, first-person sniping experience. Experience immersive VR gameplay featuring a variety of realistic weapons, and outfit yourself with the tools for the job to handle 18 adrenaline-pumping levels. Lock and load!
The New update includes bonus level, new enemies, cover mechanism, gun recoil, improved graphics, achievements and much more.
Please find more details below.
It would be great if you can go through the links and check the game out. I look forward to your feedback.
The Steam and GOG versions of FlatOut are the v1.0 version. This is the v1.1 patch for FlatOut that works with the digital releases of the game: Steam & GOG.
Originally posted by Clya900, the patch was missing 2 files are now included in this download, patch1.bfs, and patch.ini. Without these files, the game would fail to load, and shows a Runtime error. The game now has been tested on the Steam version, and works perfectly fine, however the GOG is untested, but should work just as well.
Original patch notes below:
FlatOut PC patch v1.1
To install the patch:
Copy the Flatout.exe, patch1.bfs and patch.ini files to the root of the install folder (by default this is c:\program files\empire interactive\flatout) and run the game.
The following items have been fixed or improved:
* Fix for the nVidia 66.93 drivers. The game no longer crashes when a race is started. The game has also been tested up to the 67.03 drivers with no problems found.
* Engine fire burns aligned to the car's coordinates, e.g. when the car is upside down, flames go down.
* Tuning menu: BHP meter and colors randomly switch when changing profile.
* Flip back and forth to statistics screen and the BHP grows bug.
* Force feedback slows game in some cases.
* 5.1 sound support is not working on some setups.
* Disconnects when returning to the lobby in multiplayer games.
* When the game briefly minimizes before starting a multiplayer game, sometimes gives a blue screen (this is quite rare, but it does happen sometimes)
* Only 2 players can play if NetLimiter is installed.
* Bug with public ip detection, if the commandline network options are used.
* Enabled a switch to allow the player to turn off ragdoll in single player (located in the Options Menu).
* Enabled multiplayer destruction derby.
By Kenji Kusanagi
This is a pack containing a compiled OpenAL Soft libraries and softwares for Linux use. It was compiled by me (KayX291) in order to help newcomers with using OpenAL Soft without trying to compile it by themselves. It can be used for specific software which uses OpenAL or use it in your system as a replacement.
The main difference between OpenAL and OpenAL Soft is the fact that the latter is not only open source, but also a support for mono, stereo, 4-channel, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and HRTF output. But with the configurator, you can customize and even enhance the sound output with filters, effects etc.
- OpenAL Soft libraries
- OpenAL Soft GUI Configurator
- HRTF files
- alsoftrc sample file
They are available in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
Qt5 and pressumably SDL2 (For GUI configurator to work)
ArchLinux - 64 bit
Manjaro 17.0.6 (via VirtualBox) - 32 bit
Loki Software for OpenAL
KCat for OpenAL Soft
Me for compiling em
By Kenji Kusanagi
This is a source port for two Blake Stone games called BStone, compiled by me since in the GitHub page the creator did not include the precompiled one cept for Windows one.
It is based on the 1.1.9 source code, than the development version so it is generally stable.
All you need to do is just put the binary file into the main game folder and you're ready to go. It supports Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold and Blake Stone: Planet Strike
BStone was made by Boris I. Bendovsky
Compiled by KayX291
Dependencies required to run:
SDL v.2.0.1 (Also known as SDL2) or newer
Main page (with instructions) and the source code can be found in this link:
Valve have changed the name of the 'Steam Controller API' to 'Steam Input API'. The wiki still has the old name, could it be updated please? :)
Who's Online 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)