Colourblind friendly games

Hi,

I'm trying to add some games that are don't have colourblind modes, but the design of the games are colour blind friendly regardless, like in this list: https://gamingph.com/2016/12/list-of-pc-games-with-color-blind-mode-for-colourblind-user/

It doesn't feel right to set this to outright true or false, as the games are already constantly in a colourblind mode, but it doesn't have a specific toggle to turn it on and off ingame.

I thought perhaps setting it to n/a wouuld be a good compromise and then add a note to say it's colourblind friendly. But when I tried to set it to n/a, the n/a icon wouldn't appear, it would just be blank.

Would you be able to add the n/a option to the colourblind section? Or if you have a different idea tell em what to do and I'll add the colourblind friendly games the way you suggest :)

Thanks, Effie

• 11 months later...

Hi @Effcol this is actually something we are going to implement and was recently discussed in Discord. You are free to join us in #articles channel - @SirYodaJedi @Rose @BaronSmoki @Garrett and others were discussing it. We may create a new discussion area in Development forum or we may create some more detailed policies. You don't happen to know any gamers that are colourblind we coudl consult?