Would it be possible to add VR APIs?

Effcol

Hey, I was just wondering if it would be possible to add the APIs for VR? These are the current and upcoming PC VR APIs:

• OpenVR
  • OSVR (Open Source Virtual Reality)
  • Oculus SDK
  • Windows Mixed Reality (The headsets are technically called Windows Mixed Reality Immersive Headsets)
  • OpenXR

It would make sense to have both the APIs and headsets as different sections, as different APIs can be be used for different headsets.

Plus, it would make it easier to differentiate if a game supports Oculus Rift CV1 or just DK1 or just DK2. As Oculus SDKs before 1.3.2 (i think) only worked on the DK1 and DK2.
So perhaps if the SDK version is set to one before that, the Oculus Rift headset section could be changed to reflect that it only supports DK1 and/or 2.

Also, it means there's future proofing for when the OpenXR standard gets released and games start supporting it.

I'm sure this wouldn't be as simple as Im making out, and this is just a suggestion to get it to work, and a possible solution the the DK1 & 2 problem, so I understand if you don't do it or do something different.

Hopefully my suggestion come sin useful :)

Also, could Tobii EyeTracking be added to the to the non-VR, VR support section? There's a fair amount of games that support it now so it might be useful having that there :)