Username

The server returned an error during upload

Hi, I'm trying to upload a .zip file around 923 MB under Unofficial patches, but whenever I try uploading the file with or upload the contents in a different archival file format, I get an error message saying "The server returned an error during upload". I attempted to switch to the basic uploader and upload the file, but I can't even begin uploading the file to the server. The archived files weren't corrupted before they were uploaded. The contents included an .exe file, a .txt file, an .rpi file, a few .dll files and a lot of Bink video files. Could there be anything in particular causing this error to happen?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By jaffacakelover
      Hi, I'm guessing it's because I just signed up, or I need to make a certain number of text-based edits first, but I can't add this new image to the Doom 64 page.
      The keyboard bindings were a little off, so I replaced the image, and now I'd like to add the controller bindings too.
      I made a link / filename on the page (Doom 64 - Gamepad rebinding.png), but it says I "don't have permission" to upload the image.
      Can anyone else upload it for me, or clarify the rules on new users?
      Thanks

• By PatriotRDX
      I have the screenshots for all the settings on Space Hulk Ascension. These are cropped and ready to go. But the upload form says I can't upload them. How can I add these, a search of this forum provides 0 relevant results. Email is verified, please advise.
    • By Fwinest JediThug
      Multiplayer Launcher for Chaser
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 236 Guests (See full list)