SecretTech_CloudServices[v1.5]

Trmofnor

Part of the still incomplete SecretTech Series. . .

Medium Difficulty

Main Objectives: 6

Secondary Objectives: 1

Can be completed as:

• Gentleman
    Ghost
    Ninja

Gatecrashers may be used, not recomended. The level was built with them in mind, but will render the first few steps of the puzzle moot.

The Hushcracker upgrade is not required, but its use was designed into the level.

FOJog_MtD8H2kqr19P9NPKmIamMp1MS6FntOnmKzcxI?size=1280x960

This particular puzzle attempts to toy with a 'Nested Circuitry' design. Which means that a few of the objective terminals will need two different color circuits to complete. If I did it right, the top two terminals should be the hardest to get to.

The overall design was to create a lvl in which the player thinks they were moving through the building correctly, but in fact they would make things worse for themselves. It should not be a problem for someone who does not care about being seen or heard (or killing), but can screw up anyone else. Hopefully in a non-frustrating way. The lvl needs testing to make sure this is done properly.

Uploaded the updated level to offer a Variant in puzzle solving -

ywrDLgXt74JQ7xXf98i_x8mstcgdNMPfqz_zOV10wcY?size=1024x768

Comments welcome

- Trmofnor

HiddenTech_CloudServices_Trmofnor.lvl

HiddenTech_CloudServices_Trmofnor_1.5.lvl

Believe you pulled off your idea quite well. Took me a little bit of thought when getting gentleman, ghost, and ninja since I avoid door KOs, gatecrashers, or use of the hushcracker, but didn't find myself frustrated when creating timing chains for the vault doors. However, terminals which two colors appeared to be required were: right top terminal only outside of disconnecting the alarms which wouldn't serve a purpose but to maintain ninja. Overall enjoyed, especially the less obvious progression.

Perhaps my only thought is the enforcers remain vulnerable to the vault doors. Not sure how to avoid this but leaving them around makes navigating between the highest floors far harder.

Perhaps my only thought is the enforcers remain vulnerable to the vault doors. Not sure how to avoid this but leaving them around makes navigating between the highest floors far harder.

I am working on a variant to this level and one of the changes involve removing the top-most guard. He seems to be there unnecessarily (only to ramp up the difficulty of Gentleman) and is just asking to be crunched under a vault door. Though overall i'm OK with anyone that crushes a guard (or guards) under a vault door in order to pass the area. Honestly, I assumed everyone would take the first opportunity to shove any and all guards out the window. There are a lot of windows.

Thanks for your feedback!

-Trmofnor

Update:

[Variant Added!]

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 329 Guests (See full list)