PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

1. Keith

Keith

• Similar Content

• By Rose
      It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to see a game with subtitles set to n/a for when all of the dialogue is text-based.
      Say I'm hearing impaired or I want to play a game at work but remain aware of the real world around me, or have any other reason to not want to hear any dialogue - I may use the wiki to look for games that have subtitles. If we had a list for such games, I would naturally sort to highlight the ones set to true, not something as obscure as n/a. You may convince me otherwise, but the real question is whether it would be as apparent to a newcomer.
      Besides, by dictionary definition subtitles do not have to accompany any voiced dialogue. One of the two Merriam-Webster definitions for subtitle is

• By Noenko
      In Powerslave EX, the speech for Ramses is of especially low quality, making it hard to understand at points, I went ahead and ripped my own files from a PS1 disc.
      Article: Powerslave Ex
      Author: Noenko
    • By Username
      This download contains a set of files that replace the some of the lower quality audio files in the Windows port of "Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain" with those from the original PlayStation release.
    • By mrpenguinb
      This audio codec provides a way for older applications and games that require the Windows Media Source Filter to bypass all ASF codecs. DivX ;-) was not made by the corporation DivX, but instead it was later adopted by the company and trademarked.

Known games that require this audio codec to play audio:
      - Monopoly Tycoon
      - Test Drive 6
    • By Username
      This DLL fixes the issue with Earthworm Jim: Special Edition crashing after setting the game's compatibility mode.
      Taken from this article: https://www.play-old-pc-games.com/2014/09/07/earthworm-special-edition/
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online