New skin - PCGamingWiki: Overclocked

Nicereddy

Yup, I find myself already becoming acustomed to it.

Would there be by chance, any ability to set that as something like a user side option? To see the latest edits on the front page at like the very bottom?

That'd be better answered by Soeb.

Love the new design.

Thank you :)

• 2 months later...

What version of Waterfox are you on? If I remember correctly, Waterfox is based off an older version of Firefox, and hasn't necessarily moved at the same speed as Firefox with implementing new web features. I may be wrong about that, though.

Apologize. I typed too fast. Turned out I was using Waterfox version 27.x something, and some other sites also look broken when viewed with it. I just updated to the latest Waterfox (version 40.1.0) and the front page looks normal now, or at least that's what I assume.

• 2 weeks later...

​As I've said developing mobile app is completely unnecessary, it makes no sense to pour resources to development. Mobile application wouldn't bring in any money.

​If the mobile site is works fine (it does!), dedicated app can actually make the user experience worse.