Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Nicereddy

PCGamingWiki Skin v3.0

The categories pages haven't been optimized for mobile, and I wonder if people are clicking it under the assumption that it would be more useable than it is, e.g. a list of cover art? Or just clicking it because it's one of the most prominent elements on the current home page?

That was also my assumption (given the lack of a clear purpose)

Editing guide is looking very fancy now. The separate pages have made it quite manageable.

How should we work that disclaimer? I can put it in the footer below the CC-BY-SA disclaimer.

​

​Maybe something like this:

​

Some store links may include affiliate tags. Buying through these links helps support PCGamingWiki (Learn more).

Editing guide is looking very fancy now. The separate pages have made it quite manageable.

​

​Maybe something like this:

​

Some store links may include affiliate tags. Buying through these links helps support PCGamingWiki (Learn more).

Disclaimer has been added.