Andytizer

Best PC to mobile ports

Love the depth and replayability of certain PC games, and I love the portability of a mobile device (phone or tablet) for casual gaming on public transport. There's been a slew of these since the popularity of smartphones/tablets.

Rules:

PC to mobile, not the other way around

Here are some notable titles:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown / Enemy Within

Really good port, good controls, preserves the experience well and plays nicely on my iPhone 6 Plus, on my second playthrough on mobile on 'Enemy Within' it's that good.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Surprisingly playable even on a tiny screen. Nearly finished with the game and hope to move onto the 2nd installment. Would love to see a Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition as that's one of my favourite games.

King of Dragon Pass

Never actually played the PC version, but it's a hugely compelling game, very detailed game and nicely ported to iOS.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

This is next on my list to play, I've tried the opening mission and controls feel good.

As you can tell, I feel like the games that work best are turn-based as this seems to help with any problems with the interface (which you'll face a lot even if you own a gigantic smartphone).