TOCA 2 Touring Cars Wide/Ultrawide screen Fix
- Wide and ultrawide screens support (16:9, 16:10 and 21:9).
- Loading bug which makes the game crash/freeze is fixed with the patcher.
- The patcher only works with TOCA 2 Touring Cars version 4.1, if you don't have patch 4.1 installed please download it through the link below found in the links section.
1. Extract the patcher from either 16-9, 16-10 or 21-9 folder to your desktop. (depending on your monitor aspect ratio).
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory Codemasters/Toca2/Game.
3. Click on Start.
4. Download dgVoodoo2 v2.63 or newer from the below link found in the links section.
5. Extract the content of the zip file.
6. Go to MS/x86 folder and copy D3D9.dll, DDraw.dll and D3Dlmm.dll.
7. Paste the files in the game directory Codemasters/Toca2/Game.
8. Start dgVoodoo2 by running it as administrator.
9. Click on the "DirectX" tab and choose your monitor resolution.
10. Click on "Apply" and exit.
11. Start the game.
Note: You could also force "AntiAliasing (MSAA)", anisotropic filtering and Windowed mode through dgVoodoo2.
- Menus and UI will be stretched.
Please note that I am NOT the one who released these fixes, all credit goes to AuToMaNiAc005 on Youtube. All I did is put all his solutions into a patcher to do it automatically instead of manually.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
TOCA 2 Touring Cars patch 4.1:
AuToMaNiAc005 manual steps:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.